Invisalign® provides an invisible solution for straightening teeth, giving you discrete improvements in your smile over a series of advanced orthodontic devices that are clear, plastic and customised to you.Creative Smiles welcomes a free orthodontic assessment where we can assess your suitability for Invisalign® treatment.
Our practices have years of experience providing Invisalign® treatment using sophisticated technology to simulate your new smile. In addition, if you find a cheaper quote on a similar treatment we will match the price guaranteed!
Put simply, this is the highest honour that Invisalign doles out, and giving this elite designation to Creative Smiles is a reward for performing the best in terms of treating happy customers with these clear brace alternatives.
What is the Invisalign Treatment Procedure?
4 Creative Smiles Steps for treatment
- Free Consultation
- Assessment - Teeth impressions
- Start Treatment
Choosing a suitable Invisalign® treatment plan is an important financial and dental decision. Since it is essential that you obtain the correct advice, Creative Smiles offers a free initial consultation to discuss and explore the results you are hoping to achieve from Invisalign® treatment. Your suitability will be assessed and your teeth will be evaluated to establish the most effective treatment plan for your future.
In response to your personalised assessment; the risks, limitations and processes involved will be detailed underlying both patient and doctor responsibilities over the treatment time-frame.
In this phase you can expect the following:
- Detailed review of your teeth
- Discussion of treatment plans
- Quotation and cost break-down
Buy Now. Pay Later. Interest Free
There are no hidden costs during our treatment, we will provide a detailed quote outlining the costs over the course of your entire treatment.
Basic Product Outline
Depending on your circumstances Creative Smiles has a large range of products suitable towards your individual circumstances.
Given your individual circumstance a candidate may be suitable for Invisalign® i7 which provides an effective solution for correcting teeth alignment over a series of aligners with the smallest time-frame. Suitable for patients with minor dental issues such as slightly crooked teeth or minimal gaps. Individuals who have had orthodontic treatment in the past may benefit from this type of treatment as their teeth may have shifted slowly overtime.
Suitability: mild to moderate cases
Approximate Time: up to 3 months
Aligners: up to 7 aligners for treatment
- Creative Smiles Price - $2,940
- Average Competitors - $3,588
No Hidden Extras! Our price includes all diagnostic work valued at $490, teeth whitening, and Invisalign Vivera® retainers valued at $650. We only use Invisalign Vivera® retainers as they are 2x as durable and 30% stronger than other retainers. Keep your brand-new smile beautiful.
How Invisalign Works
Our clinics are equipped with advanced technology to capture digital Impressions of your mouth, improving the accuracy and comfort of your treatment. The Impressions of your mouth are taken using an advanced iTero® or Trios Digital Impression System to model your teeth in a 3-D environment. Using this model a complex software called ClinCheck® can be used to simulate the series of movements your teeth will experience over the course of the treatment.
Check out this intuitive video for more information.
Invisalign Advantages Compared to Traditional Braces
- Appearance - metal braces are composed of uncomfortable metal brackets and fittings which can appear unattractive in the mouth especially when food or plaque builds up. In comparison Invisalign® braces are barely noticeable since they're made from a clear plastic material called SmartTrack®
- Comfort - traditional braces are fitted and remain in your mouth until they are professionally removed, Invisalign® clear braces on the other hand are removable allowing a person to eat, drink and maintain healthy dental habits.
- Safety - Traditional braces contain protruding wire and metal which can scratch or puncture the inside of the mouth and gums. Invisalign® clear braces are smooth and comfortable, precisely cut and 3-D printed for your mouth to reduce damage to sensitive areas such as gums.
- Duration - Invisalign® treatment can greatly reduce the treatment time-frame
- Confidence - with over 20 years of research and design Invisalign® dental patients will understand the full treatment horizon with a fully computerised simulation of the results they can expect. Providing confidence over traditional trial-and-error metal braces.
Your Smile is Everything
A survey was conducted by the Kelton Research group on behalf of Invisalign to illustrate how straight teeth can change peoples perception within daily lives.
The survey asked 1,047 people to give their opinions on images of both men and women with straight or misaligned teeth. Results indicated that people with straight teeth were perceived to have more desirable qualities than those with crooked teeth. Individuals were perceived to be happier, more successful and second-date worthy.
Based on their picture alone people with straight teeth were 57% more likely to obtain a date than those with crooked teeth.
Almost 38% of people of those surveyed indicated they would not consider going on a second date with someone with misaligned teeth.
People with straight teeth were perceived as 58% more likely to be successful and wealthy with a similar set of skills and experience.
Happiness and Health
68% of the images of people with straight teeth were described as happy individuals and 53% were described as healthy.
73% of individuals surveyed were more likely to trust someone with a nice, attractive smile than someone with good prospects.